Wednesday 11 January 2012

Impatience...

I am not a patient person. I do not like waiting for things.

We have found a very fabulous place we want to move to. Its great; it has land, a lovely house, business potential, near a town, beautiful views, and it may even be affordable! But of course we have to sell our house, and this is where I need to learn patience, we've only had it on the market 3 weeks, and we've had 5 viewings, but I want it to sell, NOW!!!

In defense of my impatience I could claim that the stress of keeping a clean, tidy and sale-able house with 2 small children is why I'm so desperate to sell. This is not the case (though believe me it isn't fun) I can just see us there, in our mountain house, and I want to be there now!

Fortunately my other half is better at waiting than me and is holding my impatience back, but every time the phone rings I hope it might be an offer. Just imagine how much worse I could be if we do get an offer and we get in a big chain!

I'm trying to remind myself to enjoy what we have now; living near great cafes, restaurants, great friends, museums, art galleries, public transport... and it is good, very good. So today I'm trying to balance in the blessings of today and the plans for tomorrow.. I'll let you know how I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment